- Dec 29, 2018 -
When buying a parasol umbrella, pay attention to whether there is a label in the umbrella that the umbrella is anti-UV, that is, the umbrella can really prevent ultraviolet rays (the general umbrella can not resist ultraviolet rays). Of course, there are also dual-use umbrellas that are both rain-proof and UV-resistant. Usually the label will be sewn in the umbrella inside the frame, or it will have an anti-UV effect on its price tag.
When choosing a parasol umbrella, please refer to the following points:
1. When selecting the umbrella surface, the anti-ultraviolet performance of the umbrella which is obviously sparse in the fabric is generally poor, and the consumer carefully purchases it.
2. Because the fabric has the property of shrinking water, when purchasing the sunshade, the umbrella surface should be large and not too small.
3. The color of the fabric is related to the UV protection properties. Under the same conditions, the darker the color of the fabric, the better the UV resistance. In contrast, black, navy, dark green, lighter blue, light pink, light yellow and other UV-resistant properties are better.
4, should carefully check the protection level mark before purchase. The "Analysis of UV Protection Performance of Textiles" promulgated by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine stipulates that only UVF (UV protection coefficient) is greater than 30, and UVA (long-wave ultraviolet) transmission rate is less than 5%, it can be called UV protection products, protection grade The standard is “UPF30+”; when UPF is greater than 50, it indicates that the product has excellent UV protection and the protection rating is “UPF50+”. Consumers should carefully check the protection level logo when purchasing, and then choose the umbrella that suits them according to the local sun exposure.
5, choose brand-name products, beware of ordinary umbrellas to fill the fake anti-UV umbrella.
6. The UV protection performance can be preliminarily judged according to the fabric properties of the umbrella surface. In general, cotton, silk, nylon, viscose, etc. have poor UV protection properties, while polyester is preferred. Polyester fabrics commonly used for umbrellas are satin cloth, mcbike, and the like. In addition, the anti-UV performance is best in satin fabric, followed by twill and plain, and the deeper the color, the better.
7. The sun protection umbrella can not prevent ultraviolet rays. The texture of the cloth is not the most important. The main thing is what kind of technical treatment the manufacturer has made on the fabric. Generally, cotton and linen fabrics have certain UV protection properties, but the degree is not strong. Most of the sunscreen umbrellas sold in the market in the past two years were coated with a layer of silver glue on the umbrella surface. This treatment can reflect and block some direct ultraviolet rays. However, the quality of silver glue is good or bad. The sunscreen umbrella silver glue produced by the manufacturers with good technical conditions is not easy to fall off, and a few cheap prevent bask in umbrella to be just about to make up the number, besmear argent to umbrella face only, fell after a few sunshine illuminate color.
When the umbrella surface is wet, due to the optical conduction of water, the transmittance of ultraviolet rays increases, and the protective effect is lowered. Therefore, wet umbrellas should not be used to protect against UV rays.